TRENDS OF THE 80S
While many remember the 80s with nostalgia, others do so with penalty by the date in which they were. Although it was a decade that distinguished itself by Visual excesses, especially in the fashion of young people who used their made hair a tangle enlacada, large amounts of makeup and nothing flattering clothes to the silhouette, is undoubtedly also a time which did not go unnoticed and is remembered for its uniqueness.
No doubt the launch of MTV revolutionized fashion, because at birth video clip with its pop stars seeking individualism through their clothing, millions of young people tried to imitate them around the world.
I noticed far beyond a sexual revolution in fashion and trends pointed to the androginizacion, in which the men were feminine and masculine women.
Today, three decades later, the 80s returnes in a way much more stylized cardigans which is available on INTERNETAGES, but accompanied by nostalgia that many designers who lived at this time make it to their proposals.
It reviewed with me what I think were the top 10 trends of the 80s:
- Shoulder straps: precisely in an effort to give an image of androgynous women, in the 80’s began to see blouses, dresses, sweaters and blazers with big shoulder pads. Moreover, if the shoulder was not large enough had who used it double. They were selling them almost as an accessory.
- Smocks: in the 80s, the trend was to wear long loose-fitting blouses that were used with mallones or leggings. They could be camiseras blouses with buttons or smocks of fabric/t-shirt with wide and ample sleeves coming to the hip. Also applied to the wide and long sweaters that were also used with jeans or miniskirts.
- Pants stretch Stirrup: not remember anyone, absolutely anyone that favoured you this type of pants that were used primarily with sweaters, long and wide. The test that was a garment so wrong-headed is that no one has tried it to revive.
- Wide belts: to tie all that extra fabric that we missed, what is better than a wide belt? Of course, I was never going to waist and am dropped just to the hip, making to see who had the completely androgynous, slender figure and who not had that privilege as if we bring a circus tent set. It is worth mentioning that at the end of the Decade came wide and elastic belts which returned to mark the female waist as sold on http://www.wholesaleably.com/online/belts/.
- Flats: one redeemable trends of the 80s, though they do not favor to the length of the legs as the high-heeled shoes, do have in their favor that is extremely comfortable, aesthetic and feminine. Why the flat shoe has continued going back and forth in fashion in the last 30 years.
- Gloves: well, more like a glove without fingers. How many would they not imitate Michael Jackson or Madonna using a glove as an accessory rather than for practical purposes? This is something so characteristic of the 80s, I think that we have not seen it repeated en masse in any other decade.
- Huge earrings and bracelets of plastic: although, all tended to point to the androginizacion, huge earrings of plastic or metal with geometric shapes were a feminine accessory that took total exaggeration. Using an exaggerated amount of plastic bracelets known as “gummies” or those that simulated a spring was also typical of this decade.
- Leggings: inseparable of the blouses and miniskirts, leggings are a garment that is here to stay thanks to the popularity that they have acquired the elastic fibers in fashion. Used in different ways over these three decades, either as garment clothing or to exercise, the truth is that from the 80 is almost by all female wardrobe you passed a legging or mallon in any of its versions. For more, please click this link.
- Heaters: is very often difficult to explain the reason for the heaters in the cloakroom of the 80. We could perhaps argue that by the use of the mini-skirts or leggings instead of trousers were required to wrap the legs in a different way, but the reality is that most of the people used them as one accessory more or not cold. A garment that has not become popular in the female wardrobe, for its lack of practical (and also aesthetic) use at least that attempt to parody the early 80’s.
- Neon colors: no one explained to us how it was that we use them in the 80s, but the truth is that this season that turned much more contemporary and in much more stylized clothes do not hesitate return to incorporate our wardrobe neon colors. Perhaps because they were much better and more fun than we thought.
80s Fashion Trends, 10 Awesome 80s Fashion Pictures …
10 Excruciatingly Bad 80s Fads (That Should Never Come Back)
Top 10 80s Fashion Trend For Women Which Still Exists
Top 10 80s Fashion Trends That Are Back 2018. The Greatest …
Top 10 80s Fashion Trends: The Good, Bad, and the Ugly …
Top 10 Fashion Trends from the 80’s – Legacybox
10 Fashion Trends From The ’80s I Loved (And Hated)
80s fashion trends | 80s Party | Pinterest
80S FASHION TRENDS: WHAT WAS FASHIONABLE IN 80S?
10 Revived Fashion Trends That Actually Look Cool
Best 10+ 1980s style ideas on Pinterest
1000+ images about fashion on Pinterest
80’s Fashion Pictures / 80’s Fashion Trends
10 Trends Proving The 80’s Are Coming Back
13 Top Trends from Paris Fashion Week
18 Cringeworthy Fashion Accessories From the ’80s (PHOTOS …
Top 10 80s Fashion Trend For Women Which Still Exists
The ’80s Trends That Are Back In Style Today
Top 10 Songs of 80’s
10 Most Expensive Clothing Brands you must Buy From